Study in a Step-by-Step Fashion
Faculty of Policy Studies, Kansai University
Address: Yamate, Suita, Osaka, 564-8680, Japan
Papers available in English Language
J: link to the journal official page via doi, DP: link to the discussion paper version, S: link to the supplementary material
- Hatsumi, Kentaro, 2014. A game theoretic analysis of second-language acquisition and the world's language regime. Discussion Paper, Kansai University. DP
- Hatsumi, Kentaro, Dolors Berga and Shigehiro Serizawa, 2014. A maximal domain for strategy-proof and no-vetoer rules in the multi-object choice model. International Journal of Game Theory 31 (1), 153-168. J, DP
- Hatsumi, Kentaro, 2013. A coordination game model of charitable giving
and seed money effect. Journal of Public Economic Theory 15 (3), 411-432. J, DP
- Hatsumi, Kentaro, 2011. A note on candidate stability for separable preferences. Discussion Paper, Kansai University. DP
- Hatsumi, Kentaro and Shigehiro Serizawa, 2009. Coalitionally strategy-proof rules in allotment economies with homogeneous indivisible goods. Social Choice and Welfare 33 (3), 423-447. J, DP, S
I regularly teach elementary microeconomics to first/second-year undergraduate students in several courses. I also manage several seminar-based classes for third/fourth-year undergraduate and graduate students that cover topics in business, microeconomics, and others.
I worked at Accenture as a computer/system consultant before entering graduate school.